VIP TICKETS & INFORMATION
Dear Cave Creek Balloon Festival Attendees and Supporters:
We wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible that we will not be hosting the 2019 Cave Creek Balloon Festival for this Memorial Day Celebration. Just like other business and residents we are faced with changing times, a growing community and local changes or restrictions.
However, we are excited to let you know that we are only taking this year off so that we may properly plan a scaled-down event, which is more conducive for our unique and beautiful site. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and website as we work to bring you the best possible event for our township, patrons, and supporters.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all in 2020!
VIP tickets are TBA
New separate entrance for VIP ticket holders, ticket fees apply.
Limited amount of VIP tickets, get them before they are sold out!
Price includes all of the following:
- Entrance fee, tax, gratuity, and gourmet buffet from Tonto Bar & Grill
(5:30-8:00 p.m.), private cash bar, and private restrooms.
- All orders are final. No cancellations, no rain checks.
Click here to view / print the VIP Menu 2018
We want all of our fans to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Festival. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules.
– All activities dependent on weather.
– Wind is the most critical factor in safe ballooning. The pilots are continually checking the weather and will not inflate the balloons if it is an unsafe condition due to weather.
– All sales are final
– No cancellations
– No refunds
– No rain checks due to weather.