– Gates open to general public
– Live music performed by Madison Holmes. Madison is an up and coming singer/songwriter who loves to perform music from country, classic rock and pop genres.
– Civil Air Patrol Color Guard Presentation
– Fly Over by Deer Valley Squadron 302
– National Anthem sung by Cave Creek’s own Madison Holmes
– Live music from 6:45 – 8 performed by the Anglim Sisters.
– The massive balloons start to inflate, come to life and glow. Balloons generally glow and last for 1.5 hours.
– Arizona born and raised country artist HARRY LUGE will be the headliner
for this years festival. Luge and his band will perform live from 8:15 – 10 P.M..
– Amazing fireworks show will cap the Memorial evening. You do not want to miss this show!
Throughout the event 5:30 – 9 pm
– Free Face Painting. Free Balloon Twisting.
– Turn the kids loose at the larger-than-ever kids’ zone and great activities.
– Enjoy great beverages, cocktails and wine featuring locally brewed Four Peaks beer.
– Scrumptious food will be available from various food trucks, vendors t.b.a.