– Gates open to general public
– Live music performed by Madison Holmes. Madison is an up and coming singer/songwriter who loves to perform music from country, classic rock and pop genres.
– Civil Air Patrol Color Guard Presentation
– Fly Over by Deer Valley Squadron 302
– National Anthem sung by Cave Creek’s own Madison Holmes
– Live music from 6:45 – 8 performed by our headliner The Shari Rowe Band
Shari’s music is defined by her Arizona childhood, where she grew surrounded by her musical family, singing by the campfire, and endless days of horseback riding. From front porch performances to concerts on the big stage, Rowe has played with artists like Wynonna Judd, Three Dog Night, Aaron Carter, and Diamond Rio. Combining classic country and bluegrass elements with a stellar lineup of Nashville players, Rowe is changing the pace of modern country music. It is no wonder the song is climbing country radio charts, and playing across the world.
– The massive balloons start to inflate, come to life and glow. Balloons generally glow and last for 1.5 hours.
– Keeping the tunes rolling, enjoy live music from 8:15 – 10 P.M. with The Josh Roy Band
Local Arizona country artist, Josh Roy is an aspiring country music singer/songwriter born and raised in Phoenix Arizona. His astounding vocals are what drives his passion to make his name known worldwide.
– Amazing fireworks show will cap the Memorial evening. You do not want to miss this show!
Throughout the event 5:30 – 9 pm
– Free Face Painting. Free Balloon Twisting.
– Turn the kids loose at the larger-than-ever kids’ zone and great activities.
– Enjoy great beverages, cocktails and wine featuring locally brewed Four Peaks beer.
– Scrumptious food will be available from various food trucks, vendors t.b.a.