The 2015 Cave Creek Balloon Festival
is Saturday, May 23, 2015.
WHAT: Sixth Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival presented by Sanderson Lincoln, and organized by Tonto Bar & Grill and Aerial Solutions.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 23, 2015.
WHERE: On the driving range of the Rancho Mañana Golf Course. Entrance to event is on the corner of Spur Cross & Cave Creek Road. The shuttle will drop you off and pick you up, right outside Spur Cross Trading Post.
General Admission: $10 adults; $5 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free. General admission tickets are available online or at the gate. Tickets available by clicking here “Get Tickets” All sales are final. No cancellations or rain checks.
VALERIE’S VIP TICKET:
Go in style with Valerie’s Furniture VIP tickets. Includes event admission, gourmet buffet from Tonto Bar & Grill (6:30-8:30 p.m.), private cash bar, and private restrooms. VIP tickets are $60 for adults; $25 for ages 12 and under. Tax and gratuity are included. VIP tickets must be purchased in advance by noon May 20th. V.I.P. tickets are Not available at the gate. All orders are final. No cancellations, no rain checks. Tickets are available online by clicking here “Get Tickets”
All parking available at the center of town, 38406 N. Schoolhouse Rd. in Cave Creek. Parking cost is $5, and proceeds will go to CCUSD. Parking includes shuttle service to and from the event. There is no access or parking available at Tonto Bar & Grill.
– The Sixth Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival at Rancho Mañana will be bigger and better than ever, and packed with more family fun for everyone! Sanderson Lincoln, Tonto Bar & Grill, Aerial Solutions, and Valerie’s Fine Furniture are again teaming up for this fantastic event in Cave Creek.
– Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
– Enjoy great beverages, cocktails and wine featuring locally brewed Four Peaks beer. Scrumptious food will be available from various food trucks, vendors and restaurants such as Frosted Frenzy Cup Cakes, Grilled Addiction, Fry Bread Inc, The Buffalo Chip, Hao Bao, Doughlicious Pizza, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Firehouse Kettlecorn, and Firehouse Shaved Ice.
– A grand Fireworks show will cap the Memorial evening and leave you with sparkle in your eye!
– Turn the kids loose at the larger-than-ever kids’ zone and great activities.
– Rancho Mañana Golf Club driving range will once again become a magical field of glowing splendor around 7:30 p.m. when brightly colored and whimsically shaped balloons come to life.
– Please, no lawn chairs, dogs or outside food or beverages allowed. ATMs available on-site. All activities dependent on weather. All sales are final. No cancellations, no rain checks.
– Step away from the festival and enjoy a gourmet meal at Tonto Bar & Grill adjacent to the festival while relaxing on the patio or inside this rustic restaurant. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.