We Love Our Sponsors!
The Cave Creek Balloon Festival is set Saturday, May 27, 2017
We Love Our Sponsors!
THIS SITE IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED AS WE SECURE ALL OF OUR BOOKINGS.
Eighth Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival organized by Tonto Bar & Grill and Aerial Solutions.
5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 27, 2017.
On the driving range of the Rancho Mañana Golf Course.
WHATS NEW THIS YEAR!
– No more script for food and beverage! That’s right, no more script lines. Head right to a
tasty food vendor and nosh on your favorite items.
– Separate entrance for all prepaid and VIP ticket holders. No more waiting in long lines!
– Great Bands with lawn viewing area for LOW PROFILE lawn chairs (lawn chairs must stay in the designated area).
– New area for a larger Kids Zone!
Click here to purchase tickets
Pre purchased tickets are the way to fly, with new separate entrance for prepaid & VIP ticket holders.
Pre paid tickets are: Adults $12, Kids $7 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free (ticket fees apply).
Day of event tickets at the gate:
Adults $15, Kids $10 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free.
All sales are final. No cancellations or rain checks.
Veterans and Active Military receive GA ticket at ½ price, must show identification at the ticket office day of event.
Go in style with VIP tickets.
VIP tickets are $75 for adults; $35 for ages 12 and under. New separate entrance for VIP ticket holders, (ticket fees apply). Price includes all of the following. Entrance fee, tax, gratuity, and gourmet buffet from Tonto Bar & Grill (5:30-8:00 p.m.), private cash bar, and private restrooms. VIP tickets must be purchased by the end of day May 26, and are not available at the gate. All orders are final.
All orders are final. No cancellations, no rain checks.
Click here to for full details, tickets, menu, etc.
Parking is available at two locations
The center of town, 38406 N. Schoolhouse Rd. in Cave Creek
And at Stagecoach Village 7100 E Cave Creek Rd., in Cave Creek
Parking cost is $5, and proceeds will go to CCUSD. Parking includes shuttle service to and from the event.
Please note that there is no access or parking available at Tonto Bar & Grill.
Handicap Parking is available at Desert Foothills Library 38443 N Schoolhouse Rd, Cave Creek, AZ 85331
Shuttle service with wheelchair access is available to and from the event. Parking cost is $5 per vehicle.
– Gates open to general public
– Live music by Madison Holmes.
– Civil Air Patrol, Arizona Wing, Squadron 302 Color Guard Presentation
– Missing Man Fly Over
– National Anthem sung by Madison Holmes.
– Live music from 6:45 – 8 performed by the Anglim Sisters.
– The massive balloons start to inflate, come to life and glow. Balloons generally glow and last for 1.5 hours.
– Arizona born and raised country artist HARRY LUGE will be the headliner
for this years festival. Luge and his band will perform live.
– Amazing fireworks show will cap the Memorial evening. You do not want to miss this show!
Throughout the event 5:30 – 9 pm
– Free Face Painting. Free Balloon Twisting.
– Turn the kids loose at the larger-than-ever kids’ zone and great activities.
– Enjoy great beverages, cocktails and wine featuring locally brewed Four Peaks beer. Scrumptious food will be available from various food trucks. Click her to see vendors and menus.
Terms and conditions upon entering the 8th Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival
We want all of our fans to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Festival. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules.
– All activities dependent on weather.
– All sales are final
– No cancellations
– No refunds
– No rain checks.
For Safety & Security:
– Every person is subject to a security search.
– Please be prepared for Security to search your belongings.
– Security reserves the right to refuse entry into the Festival.
– Security may confiscate items or have you remove items from the Festival Grounds.
For Everyone’s Comfort:
The following items are prohibited on the Festival Grounds:
– Outside food or beverage, coolers, glass bottles, containerized or alcoholic beverages
– Laser pens, laser lights
– Pets: There are too many, loud noises and crowds for pet saftey
– Any weapons, knifes or sharp objects
– Drones or flying objects
– Lawn chairs are permitted only in the specified area in front of the stage. They are NOT permitted anywhere else on the event grounds due to safety issues.
For Your Convenience:
– You may bring in blankets
– Jackets or extra clothing
– Cameras and tripods, in fact we encourage cameras.
– ATMs are available inside and outside the Festival.
By entering this the event you are subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility without compensation at management’s discretion should you act in a disorderly mater or violate management’s rules or regulations. Admission may be declined upon a refund for the purchase price of the ticket. Breach of the foregoing may terminate you from the event. You willing grant Permission to the facility and organizations sponsoring or promoting this event and their designers to utilize the holder’s image or likeness in connection with any Broadcast or other reproduction of this event. By entering this event you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers and incidentals to the event. Whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, inducing, without Limitation, injury, from objects, acts of others, etc., and agree that the facility, Promoter, organization, agents. Participants, sponsors, Cave Creek Festivals LLC, Tonto Bar & Grill LLC, and Aerial Solutions LLC are not responsible or liable for Any injuries, expenses, damages or Liabilities resulting from such causes. NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL