We Love Our Sponsors!
The Cave Creek Balloon Festival is set Saturday, May 26, 2018
We Love Our Sponsors!
This website is consistently updated with new information and changes.
Ninth Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival organized by Tonto Bar & Grill and Aerial Solutions.
5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 2018.
On the driving range of the Rancho Mañana Golf Course.
WHATS NEW THIS YEAR!
– No more script for food and beverage! That’s right, no more script lines. Head right to a
tasty food vendor and nosh on your favorite items.
– Separate entrance for all prepaid and VIP ticket holders. No more waiting in long lines!
– Great Bands with lawn viewing area for LOW PROFILE lawn chairs (lawn chairs must stay in the designated area).
Discounted Pre-purchased online tickets
These are the way to fly, with new separate entrance for prepaid & VIP ticket holders.
Pre-paid online tickets are: Adults $15, Kids $10 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free (ticket fees apply).
Day of event at the gate:
Adults $20, Kids $15 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free.
Veteran and active military
Receive GA ticket at ½ price, must show identification at the ticket office day of event.
All sales are final. No cancellations or rain checks.
Please see the parking tab click here
Terms and conditions upon entering the 9th Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival
We want all of our fans to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Festival. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules.
– All activities dependent on weather.
– All sales are final
– No cancellations
– No refunds
– No rain checks.
For Safety & Security:
– Every person is subject to a security search.
– Please be prepared for Security to search your belongings.
– Security reserves the right to refuse entry into the Festival.
– Security may confiscate items or have you remove items from the Festival Grounds.
For Everyone’s Comfort:
The following items are prohibited on the Festival Grounds:
– Outside food or beverage, coolers, glass bottles, containerized or alcoholic beverages
– Laser pens, laser lights
– Pets: There are too many, loud noises and crowds for pet safety
– Any weapons, knifes or sharp objects
– Drones or flying objects
– Lawn chairs are permitted only in the specified area in front of the stage. They are NOT permitted anywhere else on the event grounds due to safety issues.
For Your Convenience:
– You may bring in blankets
– Jackets or extra clothing
– Cameras and tripods, in fact we encourage cameras.
– ATM’s are available inside and outside the Festival.
By entering this the event you are subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility without compensation at management’s discretion should you act in a disorderly mater or violate management’s rules or regulations. Admission may be declined upon a refund for the purchase price of the ticket. Breach of the foregoing may terminate you from the event. You willing grant Permission to the facility and organizations sponsoring or promoting this event and their designers to utilize the holder’s image or likeness in connection with any Broadcast or other reproduction of this event. By entering this event you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers and incidentals to the event. Whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, inducing, without Limitation, injury, from objects, acts of others, etc., and agree that the facility, Promoter, organization, agents. Participants, sponsors, Cave Creek Festivals LLC, Desert Creek, LLC, Tonto Bar & Grill LLC, and Aerial Solutions LLC are not responsible or liable for Any injuries, expenses, damages or Liabilities resulting from such causes.
NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.