We Love Our Sponsors!
The Cave Creek Balloon Festival is To be Announced
We Love Our Sponsors!
This website is consistently updated with new information and changes.
Dear Cave Creek Balloon Festival Attendees and Supporters:
We wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible that we will not be hosting the 2019 Cave Creek Balloon Festival for this Memorial Day Celebration. Just like other business and residents we are faced with changing times, a growing community and local changes or restrictions.
However, we are excited to let you know that we are only taking this year off so that we may properly plan a scaled-down event, which is more conducive for our unique and beautiful site. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and website as we work to bring you the best possible event for our township, patrons, and supporters.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all in 2020!
Ninth Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival organized by Tonto Bar & Grill and Aerial Solutions. TBA
5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. TBA
On the driving range of the Rancho Mañana Golf Course.
WHATS NEW THIS YEAR!
Click here for online tickets
Or Purchase tickets at the gate. Box office opens at 5:30 pm:
Adults $20, Kids $15 for ages 12 and under; children 2 and under enter free.
Veteran and active military
Receive GA ticket at ½ price, must show identification at the ticket office day of event.
VIP Tickets are Sold Out
All sales are final. No cancellations or rain checks.
Please see the parking tab click here
Terms and conditions upon entering the 9th Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival
We want all of our fans to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Festival. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules.
– All activities dependent on weather.
– Wind is the most critical factor in safe ballooning. The pilots are continually checking the weather and will not inflate the balloons if it is an unsafe condition due to weather.
– All sales are final
– No cancellations
– No refunds
– No rain checks due to weather.
For Safety & Security:
– Every person is subject to a security search.
– Please be prepared for Security to search your belongings.
– Security reserves the right to refuse entry into the Festival.
– Security may confiscate items or have you remove items from the Festival Grounds.
For Everyone’s Comfort:
The following items are prohibited on the Festival Grounds:
– Outside food or beverage, coolers, glass bottles, containerized or alcoholic beverages
– Laser pens, laser lights
– Pets: There are too many, loud noises and crowds for pet safety
– Any weapons, knifes or sharp objects
– Drones or flying objects
– Lawn chairs are permitted only in the specified area in front of the stage. They are NOT permitted anywhere else on the event grounds due to safety issues.
For Your Convenience:
– You may bring in blankets
– Jackets or extra clothing
– Cameras and tripods, in fact we encourage cameras.
– ATM’s are available inside and outside the Festival.
By entering this the event you are subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility without compensation at management’s discretion should you act in a disorderly mater or violate management’s rules or regulations. Admission may be declined upon a refund for the purchase price of the ticket. Breach of the foregoing may terminate you from the event. You willing grant Permission to the facility and organizations sponsoring or promoting this event and their designers to utilize the holder’s image or likeness in connection with any Broadcast or other reproduction of this event. By entering this event you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers and incidentals to the event. Whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, inducing, without Limitation, injury, from objects, acts of others, etc., and agree that the facility, Promoter, organization, agents. Participants, sponsors, Cave Creek Festivals LLC, Desert Creek, LLC, Tonto Bar & Grill LLC, and Aerial Solutions LLC are not responsible or liable for Any injuries, expenses, damages or Liabilities resulting from such causes.
NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.